RUN SAN FRANCISCO YOUR WAY
Back for a sixth consecutive year, the San Francisco Originals Run Series invites you to run SF your way. In a collaboration of the most iconic running events the City by the Bay has to offer, each race offers a distance for any type of runner and the opportunity to score some sweet hardware for taking on the challenge of completing the Alaska Airlines Bay to Breakers, the San Francisco Marathon, the San Francisco Giant Race presented by Alaska Airlines, and the Oral B Glide Floss Bridge to Bridge run.
Check out the distances each race offers:
- Alaska Airlines Bay to Breakers: Classic 12k or the Sutter Health CPMC Breakers Bonus 15k
- The San Francisco Marathon: Traditional marathon, two half marathon options, Ultramarathon or 5k
- Oral B Glide Floss Bridge to Bridge: 12k or 5k
- The Giant Race presented by Alaska Airlines: Half marathon, 10k, 5k or kids run
Pick the mix that best fits you and complete each race. As a reward, we’ll have an exclusive SFO Medal at the Giant Race presented by Alaska Airlines shortly after you cross the finish line on the field at AT&T Park! (Check out the pic below)
HOW TO BECOME A SAN FRANCISCO ORIGINAL
- The first 2,500 registrants will become eligible for the 2018 medal.
NOTE: Eligible participants must register for both the Alaska Airlines Bay to Breakers and the San Francisco Marathon by Saturday, May 19.
- Eligible participants will be initially notified of their potential qualification by email the week after the Alaska Airlines Bay to Breakers, and then re-confirmed the week after the San Francisco Marathon.
- You may run ANY DISTANCE in each of the four events to receive the medal.
- Once you’re confirmed by us, make sure you’re also registered for the San Francisco Giant Race presented by Alaska Airlines and the Oral-B Glide Floss Bride to Bridge Run to complete your eligibility.
2018 SFO Series Medal
This year's special medal pays homage to the Dragon Gate located at the entrance to San Francisco's world-famous Chinatown.