- Ages 18 and older
- Ages 3-17 (Children 2 and under are free)
- Discounted Centipede/Group rate – $5 off each registration – only applies to groups of 13 or more
- All members of group must register together in order to receive discount and to qualify for awards
- Priority packet pickup at the Bay to Breakers Expo
- Start Area VIP Zone access: continental breakfast (coffee, bananas, bagels, etc.) and runner amenities (sunscreen, tape, chafing cream, etc.)
- Finish Line Festival VIP Zone access: catered lunch with beverages including Lagunitas beer, soda and water
- Commemorative Bay to Breakers item
- Post-race massage
- Private gear check
- Private port-a-potties at the Start Area and Finish Line Festival
- Includes regular adult registration
Bay to Breakers reserves the right to reject any entry. Bay to Breakers adheres to the standard running industry policy: All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. The entry fee for this year’s event will NOT transfer to next year’s event, without exception.
RACE PACKET PICK-UP OPTIONS
Participants may pick up their race packets at the 2015 Bay to Breakers Expo taking place Friday, May 15 and Saturday, May 16. Please check out more information regarding the Bay to Breakers Expo here.
If a participant cannot attend the Expo, someone else may pick up their packet as long as they have a copy of the participant’s ID and order confirmation number.
The deadline to purchase the mail option your registration is April 1, 2015. Mail packets will be sent out approximately 2 weeks before the race. The cost is $20 per order.
Race Packet Contents
Runner Bib with Timing Tag
Race Instruction Guide
Partner Premiums & Collateral
Participants who pick up their race packet at the Expo will also receive their t-shirt at that time. Participants who choose to have their race packet mailed can pick up their t-shirt at the Finish Line Festival on race day or may come to the Bay to Breakers Expo as well.