BAY TO BREAKERS EXPO
The 2014 Bay to Breakers Expo will be held at the San Francisco Concourse & Exhibition Center and feature the very latest in fitness technology, gear and nutrition. Runners will be able to pick up their race packets at the Expo. The Expo is open to the public.
San Francisco Concourse & Exhibition Center
635 8th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Friday, May 16: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday, May 17: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
DIRECTIONS TO THE EXPO
- From the Bay Bridge and Interstate 80: Take the Ninth Street/Civic Center exit. Turn left on Eighth Street. Continue three blocks to Brannan.
- From Downtown San Francisco: Take Hyde Street across Market Street, where Eighth Street begins. Continue down Eighth to Brannan.
- From Marin County and Highway 101 South: From the Golden Gate Bridge, take Lombard Street exit to Van Ness Avenue. Turn right on to Van Ness. Proceed to O’Farrell and make a left. Proceed to Hyde Street and turn right. Take Hyde across Market Street, where Eighth Street begins. Continue down Eighth Street to Brannan.
- From the Peninsula and Highway 101: Take the Ninth Street exit towards Civic Center merge onto Bryant Street turn right on to Eighth Street. Continue down Eighth Street to Brannan Street.
- BART: Exit at the Civic Center station. You can take the six block walk down Eighth Street to Brannan, or take the SF Muni 19 bus which drops you off right outside the Concourse. Additional BART options are available at 511.org.
- Bus: From Fisherman’s Wharf, Russian Hill, Nob Hill, or Downtown take the SF Muni 19. From the Marina, North Beach, Downtown, or Embarcadaro take the SF Muni 10(17th and DeHaro). Or for additional bus lines visit 511.org.
Limited parking is available at the Concourse parking lot.
FINISH LINE FESTIVAL
The Bay to Breakers Finish Line Festival comes to life as runners cross the finish line from alongside Ocean Beach immediately following the race. Runners celebrate in front of this iconic backdrop, while connecting with thousands of other finishers enjoying live entertainment, a wide variety of food and beverage and other fun activities.
If your company is interested in exhibiting at the Expo or Finish Line Festival please refer to the informational sheet that includes booth prices, runner info and a floor plan of the San Francisco Concourse & Exhibition Center.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call